- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Human-machine and human-data interaction
- Basics of perception and cognition
- Interactive visualization of data
Our research in the area of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality (VR/AR) focuses on:
- Immersive analytics
- Novel interaction methods for VR/AR.
In terms of immersive analytics, we focus on the question as to when VR/AR is really needed for analyzing and visualizing data.
For interaction, we specifically explore novel ways of how VR/AR might offer more natural ways to interact with data.